Our vision is to create a business platform of the highest integrity & quality in service that will support the world-wide ministry of serving our neighbors with an unconditional love.
“Let Love be your highest goal!” 1 Corinthians 14:1
We believe that the value of every word and promise is measured by the weight of the actions that are follow through on them. As such, the Founder & Co-Founder of Grace & Honor, LLC have decided to do the following:
- The founder will receive no more than 10% of the total profits of Grace & Honor, LLC
- The co-founder will receive no more than 5% of the total profits of Grace & Honor, LLC
- The remaining 85% of the profits of Grace & Honor, LLC will be re-invested in:
- Improving the livelihood of our employees and their families – We believe in the power of servant leadership where the people in the lead puts the needs of his/her staff first and above their own. We want to ensure that every employee feels at home in our organization and that they find ample support from us to take care of themselves and their families at home. We believe that building a strong team is key to our success.
- Improving and growing the business – We want to expand our ability to take care of our employees, customers, communities, and neighbors. The more we grow, the greater our capability becomes to re-invest into the lives of others. As mentioned in our vision statement, we are looking forward to growing a world-wide ministry to help people all around the world. In order to do world-wide ministry, we need a world-wide organization.
- Vendor sponsorship and joint-investments – We believe in building strong bonds and relations with our vendors and not just conducting business transactions. Our vendors are our neighbors and partners in our vision to serve the families in mourning. We believe in sharing resources, knowledge, skills, and even finances to improve the quality of products & services provided to our customers. When our vendors succeed, we succeed with them. When they grow, we grow. It’s a relationship and not just business.
- Building a Non-Profit Organization – Our vision is composed of building two major organizations that act as a single platform to support the world-wide ministry of serving our neighbors. One is the for-profit organization (Grace & Honor, LLC) that will feed resources directly into the non-profit organization. A key function of this organization will be to become the central point of information sharing and resource distribution across the world. Like a heart that acts as the central point of collection and distribution of life-giving blood to the entire body, we are building the heart of the body of Jesus Christ (the Church) that collects and sends life-giving love & resources throughout the entire world.
- Helping Community Outreach Programs – We believe serving our neighbors with an unconditional love can start right here, right now. As we build our own non-profit organization, we want to directly participate in serving our neighbors with already existing organizations. There are millions of people in need everyday and everywhere and we’re not going to wait around for the “right time” to help because it’s always the right time.